- Watch Video tutorial on how to do the Rapid Antigen (lateral flow) self-test
- Upload your test-kit result photo. Offline test result verification by
How to Order a Rapid Antigen Test from Our Website
In just a few easy steps you can order your rapid antigen tests on the Klarity website.
By Dr. JODIE MOSS
In just a few easy steps you can order your rapid antigen tests on the Klarity website. The first and most important step to do before you get started is to check the government website on which tests you need for the country that you are travelling to and from. Some countries require either a PCR test, a rapid antigen test or just proof of your double vaccination status – this certificate can be found in your NHS app where you can download and print or show using your app. When returning back to the UK you are required to perform a rapid antigen test within 48 hours before you travel. These tests can be purchased before you leave for your travels on the Klarity website. We have developed a unique testing solution where you can take your test in the comfort of your home or travel accommodation and receive your covid 19 fit to fly certificate to your email and via our app.
Order your Antigen test
On the Klarity website you have three rapid antigen testing packages which you can choose from. The difference between these three testing packages if the level of online video healthcare supervision you receive:
Our Rapid Antigen Testing Packages
“Basic antigen, Standard antigen and Premium antigen.”
1) Basic Antigen Package: This test package is great if you are comfortable with how to perform the test. In simple steps on the Klarity app you will need to: 1) video yourself doing the test, 2) upload an image of the test device (after 15 mins), 3) upload a image of your ID (passport). A test certificate will be sent to your email and uploaded to your Klarity app within 60 minutes (08:00-20:00).
2) Standard Antigen Package: This test package is our hybrid between basic antigen package and our premium antigen package. Using the Klarity app book your appointment at the date and time which suits you. At the time selected attend your appointment online via the Klarity app, the healthcare professional will guide you through the testing swab process only. Once the test sample has been completed you will then be instructed to wait 15 minutes before you upload a photo of your test device and a photo of your ID (passport). A test certificate will be sent to your email and uploaded to your Klarity app within 60 minutes (08:00-20:00).
3) Premium Antigen Package: This test package will include the healthcare professionals guiding you through each step of the testing process and also the verification of your test results and ID. You will not be required to upload any documents as the healthcare professional will do it for you. Your test certificate will be issued to you during the appointment.
After you have chosen which rapid antigen test package you would like on the Klarity app, you have the option to include next day delivery service if your order is placed before midday Monday to Thursday. The other included shipping option is our standard service which grantees 2-3 days shipping. We recommend that you order your test-kit at the earliest and most convenient time possible to ensure you receive your test kit before you travel.