Last updated: 11 November 2021
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto your device when you access a website. It allows the website to recognise your device and store some information about your preferences or actions.
We will obtain your consent to use these cookies except when the cookie is strictly necessary for the operation of our website.
The cookies used on our website are set by us, and by our third-party service providers, including Google, and fall into the following categories:
- Necessary: those that are necessary for the operation of the website, including cookies which allow you to interact with our website, recall selections you make as you move between pages, or which enable core functionality such as security, credentials authentication, network management, shopping/checkout, and accessibility and to identify changes in information you provide to the website.
- Functional: those that are used to provide services or to remember choices you make so we can personalise our content for you. We use this information to customise your experience of our website to meet your preferences – for example, to allow you access to recently viewed pages, to allow you to dismiss notices and suggestions etc.
- Performance (analytics): those that analyse the use of our website, for example, provide us with information about how you use our website and your journey to our website.
- Advertising (targeting): those that we use to deliver advertisements about our products that we think may be of interest to you on our website and on third party websites and apps.
Information collected by the cookies we use may include:
- the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device or computer to the Internet;
- the location of your device or computer;
- information about your activity on our website, for example, information on items you have clicked on/searched for;
- device and browser settings and metrics, for example, event errors and time zone settings;
- content use history; and
- Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) used to gain access to, through and from our website (and relevant information regarding your visits).
The following providers may have access to personal data about you, depending upon the Data Access Level selected, obtained when you use our website. In addition to the table of cookies at the bottom of this document, you can find additional information about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Google Analytics
We use a combination of session and persistent cookies. Session cookies keep track of your current visit and how you navigate the website and persistent cookies enable our website to recognise you as a repeat visitor when you return. The session cookies will be deleted from your device when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your device after you have left the website.
Manage cookie settings
The settings can be modified clicking on the green button in the lower left corner.
In addition to being able to refuse non-necessary cookies through the functionality on our website, you can also manage cookies through your browser settings. Most browsers have cookies enabled by default, but you are able to change your cookie settings, which are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. You can block any cookies from any website by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of some or all cookies. However, if you block all cookies you may not be able to access all or part of our website or use some features of our website. You can also use your browser settings to delete cookies. For more information about cookies please visit https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/cookies/.